Whelp. I did something spontaneous today.
I read the newest Naruto chapter
Even though I haven’t read it in like, two years now.
Just to see how the story was doing, where it had progressed all this time.
and… SPOILERRRR:Tobi/Madura was really Obito the whole time.
Why did it take Kishimoto twoooooo yeeeaaarrrrs to tell me something I already knewwwww.
What the entire fanbase was speculating.
What we figured out in less than a month.
Is he really trying to milk this story that much, omg.
Tobito is my favorite character in the series, but I don’t know if I can deal with checking the updates anymore. He’s such an interesting (VILLAINOUS) character, but if I have to read through that entire zombie arc and beyond to catch up with this, I don’t know if I can. I mean, I still wanna get into Soul Eater.
Augh, I’m so conflicted right now.
- lumi-nous likes this
- tomegathericonjujja likes this
- agentlowkey said: If you already know that the zombies are being defeated with the power of friendship, you can probably just start reading at this chapter, you won’t miss much.
- valhallahalvorson said: I haven’t read it since Pain resurrected everyone who died in the town. So it really took him this long to reveal that Obito is Tobi?
- valhallahalvorson likes this
- butterflyx19 likes this
- 4ledurr likes this
- brainbubblegum posted this